All meetings are from 7:00 to 8:30 pm, unless specified otherwise
Sunday, February 8
Sunday, March 14
Sunday, April 4 (Junior & Senior)
Sunday, May 16 (Junior & Senior)
- Memorial Day parade plans
Sunday, June 6
July meeting to be announced
- North Stonington Public Speaking Contest, to be in the basement of St. Thomas More church at 1:30. To register, contact Amanda R.
- New London County 4H Public Presentation Finals, Norwich (snow date February 26)
- State 4H Sheep Project Clinic, UConn, Storrs
- The 2004 Southern New England 4-H Poultry Show and Showmanship Contest will be held at the Ratcliffe Hicks Arena, on the UConn Campus, Storrs, CT. Please go to: www.sp.uconn.edu/~mdarre/4-hpoultry and follow the links to the show material. The registration form is on the web.
- 4H Fashion Revue, Fields Memorial School, Bozrah, 9-1. Contact a leader for more information